Sunday, March 18, 2012

WHY DO YOU LIKE MAKE UP?

 Hm... I am just wondering, why do women like make up?  Most people say "Simplicity is beauty" or "Natural beauty is better", but ironically, only a few steps out everyday without wearing any make up at all.

Personally, I like make up because they contribute a lot to my confidence at times. Make up makes me feel beautiful, really. But hey! I don't do dramatic ones --- a touch of powder, mascara, and eyeliner will do for my daily life; I just do striking make up when I go to parties or events.

Now, I just want to know YOUR reason why YOU LIKE MAKE UP. Please feel free to put your comments below. Thank you.  

----
p.s.: thank you jenny yao for editing my stuff <3 ily~ :D

3 comments:

  1. i love makeup. for me, its a form of self expression and creativity. it enhances my natural beauty effectively. just don't overdo it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it simply boost my self confidence to face people ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  3. for me it's a form of stress release. I don't usually wear make-up, only when i have time to actually go out in an event that's not work related.

    ReplyDelete